Group FP&A Manager 70k
A multinational company is seeking a Group FP&A Manager to join their growing team. Due to a recent investment, there are new projects arising quite frequently this is the reason for the FTC contract.
- Maintaining a consolidated rolling Group Cash Flow Forecast model for annual, quarterly reporting and forecasting
- Manage Group working capital requirements by working closely with Operations on Receivables/Payables
- Responsibility for the Group annual budget and forecasting process and working closely thereon with all of the Group commercial functions
- Treasury Management
- Liaising with Group commercial functions on a monthly basis to develop relevant KPI reports and monthly reporting thereon to Senior Management
- Development and ownership of the Group 5-year model, to ensure accurate projections on future Group profitability
- Vital part in the development and refinement of Group finance function systems and processes, including new system implementation, where relevant
- Supporting the finance functions across the Group
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant
- 2-5 years post qualification experience
- Excellent IT skills with an advanced use of excel
- Self – drive, determination and confidence in own
Please apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 to discuss in more detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.