My client in Tipperary (within regulated manufacturing) require a Quality Technician.
This is a 12 month role which has the possibility of extending further. Permanency is also a possibility.
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Experience in writing and executing IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and reports on equipment.
- Supporting equipment validation programmes.
- Exposure to New Product Introduction and qualityrelated work
- Some exposure to change control processes.
- Data analysis exposure to evaluate process capabilities.
- 2 years’ experience should be OK if the experience is relevant.
- Any relevant sector considered. Aerospace, Pharma etc..
- Level 8 Degree
- Data analysis to evaluate process capabilities is a major advantage
- Some background in lab testing of equipment would be beneficial.
For full details please call me on 021-4847131 or mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.