My client a Cork facility urgently requires a Mechanical Engineer.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree Qualified, preferably Chartered or on route to Chartered
- Experience of working within Building Services Engineering design consultancy practice.
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical Engineering degree qualification.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in regulated manufacturing.
- Proven track record on mechanical maintenance - ideally in Ireland and the UK
- Knowledge and experience of compoenets and equipemnt maintenance
- Proven track record in project execution
- Clear ability to software packages such as MS Project ,AutoCAD, Solid works, etc.
- Design capability is an advantage ( not essential).
- Problem solving ethos
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Managing the delivery of customer projects.
- Reviewing and executing works to client specifications.
- Overseeing all commercial aspects of projects from estimating, procurement, etc..
- Project planning and resource management
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors and in-house project teams.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- 3rd level Degree required.
Engineering support for manufacturing operations, technology & systems engineering.
An excellent salary and package is on offer here for the right candidiate.
For information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.