Our client in Cork Construction firm in looking for a Surveyor to join their expanding team.
He / she will have survey expertise who has previously led a team in project(s)
The candidate will have expertise in geospatial surveying & up-to-date with all industry developments.
What you'll need .
- Experience working in a variety of different survey disciplines.
- At least 3 years post graduate experience working on surveying projects.
- A related 3rd level Degree required ideally geomatics related
- Project management experience and experience in staff supervising desirable.
- Flexibility and adaptability. Familiar with Commercial & Residential build standards.
- Action orientated, & results focused – comfortable working in a fast paced & changing environment.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Proficient in various technical surveying related software
- Fluent/highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Full clean driving licence some flexibility around work related travel needed.
- Excellent attention to detail
For a full decription please mail me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4847131
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.