My client within the tech space currently have a requirement for an experienced accountant with a strong statutory accounting background. You must have in depth us gaap and IFRS experience.
• Preparation of statutory accounts for all non - US entities (8 entities). This includes setting up and maintaining the statutory books
• Planning and completion of statutory audits, be the main point of contact to liaise with external auditors and accounting providers.
• Ability to liaison with tax team to close out statutory accounts on time
• Record and reconcile intercompany transactions
• Assist with the implementation of ASC606
• Assist with the maintenance of multiple sets of USGAAP books
• Assist where needed with the US GAAP audit
• Preparation of technical memos in relation to new accounting standards
• Qualified Accountant ideally trained within Big 4 and then moved to a tech multi-national or similar
• Management experience
• Software or SaaS company experience desirable
• Strong technical accounting knowledge (US GAAP, IFRS, Local GAAP) with experience in statutory accounts and reconciliations from US GAAP to local GAAP for statutory account reporting.
• Experience of multi-national software or other high-tech company essential
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.