My client within the Construction industry currently have a requirement for an experienced finance professional that is qualified and has at least 5 years or more within a FC or FM role within the construction industry . You will be part of a rapidly growing group of companies working in the Construction and Energy sector.
• Management of all month end duties and day to day finance and projects
• Conduct regular performance appraisals and assist staff in designing and implementing training and development programs.
• Identify opportunities to strengthen financial systems and controls and lead the implementation of these improvements.
• Build and develop models to predict and track project financial performance including cash flow movement and profitability etc
• Reporting to the Finance Director and responsible for the day to day leadership, management and development of the Finance team.
• Deliver timely high-quality monthly management accounts including trading and project level analysis, overhead analysis and short- and long-term cash flow analysis
• Provide detailed analysis of project performance versus initial tender/budget
• Deliver statutory reporting, audit and tax reporting requirements
• Stay up to date with relevant accounting, regulatory and other developments
• Approve weekly and monthly payroll
• Manage and report overheads in line with budget
• Take an active role in the preparation of the annual budget by providing financial information, analysis and commentary
• Ensure full compliance with tax reporting and payment requirements.
• Provide financial information, analysis and recommendations to drive treasury and tax management
• Undertake ad-hoc projects to implement new systems, processes and controls in accordance with project plans and timelines.
• Qualified accountant with five years relevant experience as Financial Controller
• Strong technical accounting skills, and strong commercial acumen
• Construction or engineering background
• Strong staff management
If interested in this role and match the above points send y our cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.