Fund Accounting Manager – Hedge and Mutual – 60-80k
Fund Accounting Assistant Manager – Private Equity – 50-62k
Central Dublin – FTC’s
A boutique Funds specialist organisation is looking for a Fund Accounting Manager (Hedge and Mutual funds) and a Fund Accounting Assistant Manager (Private Equity funds) for an 11 months FTC.
You will be responsible for maintaining a good working relationship with clients as well as with internal relationship managers; development, growth and service provision of the staff and supervisors assigned etc.
- Ensure all established daily fund accounting processing procedures and controls are completed accurately and promptly;
- Periodic review and sign off of cash, currency, position and transfer agency reconciliations;
- Review of monthly revenue package for assigned funds;
- Preparation of monthly management reports;
- Periodic review of expense budget and payments;
- Working closely with the funds product team to assist in the implementation of new share classes/funds and new fund strategies;
- 5+ years fund accounting experience;
- 1+ years people management experience;
- Must be eligible for full-time work in Ireland;
APPLY NOW or send your CV directly to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633 to discuss in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.