Are you an Operations Technician with manufacturing experience? Interested in working for the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies in Mullingar? This company is looking to expand their Operations Departement so you will be joining a great team and be responsible for the day-to-day manufacture, packaging and distribution of their product.
What would your day to day job responsibilities include?
- Meet all Health and Safety requirements and targets.
- Assisting in meeting the production and warehouse schedules.
- Ensuring all products are manufactured to the correct Quality standard.
- Off-loading of bulk chemical tankers
- Manufacturing of batches to predefined recipes.
- Packaging of products on the appropriate filling lines.
- QC testing
What should your profile look like in order to be considered for the job?
- Experience of working with and utilising continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Experience executing operations in accordance with site SOPs, Batch Record system, OPL’s and Manufacturing Control Systems
- Experience in manufacturing / process / regulated environment,
- 2+ years manufacturing / packaging experience
Full Time, initial 12 months contract
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.