An opportunity has emerged for an experienced Electrician to join one of Ireland's largest suppliers of timber in West Cork.
- Repairing and maintaining of all plant and equipment on site.
- Assisting in the setup and operation of Preventative Maintenance program for all machines.
- Working with Electro-Pneumatic & Hydraulic Systems.
- Working with automated control system.
- Working on heavy-duty, industry specific, mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Maintaining electrical services.
- Completion of electrical Apprenticeship
- Experience working as an Electrician and working as part of a team
- Understanding or flow meters and general principles of operation
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.