One of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world are looking for a passionate and technical Senior Process Engineer to join their co.Cork office in a 12 months contract job. You will find yourself surrounded by a passionate leading engineering team.
If this all sounds good, please read on!
- Supporting GES Process Lead to implement a Process Design.
- Leading cross-functional project teams
- Providing direction & oversee design progression by an Architect & Engineering design firm.
- Developing Process Flow Diagrams, P&IDs, User Requirement Specifications and Equipment Specifications to ensure Process Descriptions/Needs are met.
- Managing team to complete process safety deliverables including PHA (Hazops).
- Supporting GES C&Q Lead to coordinate preparation and lead FATs/C&Q field execution.
- On occasion, the job-holder may also undertake Project Engineering duties
- Degree or 3rd Level Qualification (Engineering)
- 5+ years post academic process engineering experience in relevant aseptic/sterile environment.
- Knowledge of PLC process control platforms and industry SDLC methodology
- Knowledge on the application of Disposable Technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead / influence teams in matrix environment
- The role will require periods of travel (10%)
This is a contract position. Estimated assignment duration is approx. 24-36 months, with initial 12 month contract.
Full time (39hrs week)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.