Our client is currently recruiting for a Package Lead to join their expanding team. If you enjoy a fast paced, exciting work environment, this is the role for you. This position will be based in Kildare
Criteria / Person Specification:
The ideal candidate must have experience working in fast paced projects. They must be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support engineering requirements through managing & liaising with Subcontractors etc.
- Interpret specifications to ensure designs are correctly transformed into engineering drawings
- Carry out Pre-Commissioning and Test procedures and when applicable, supervise field installation
- Plan, schedule, and/or coordinate a portion of a major engineering project or an entire small engineering effort, i.e. Sub Contractor(s)
- Provide Method statements
- Evaluate and promote the use of new engineering practices and processes to enhance delivery time of the project
- Provide Constructability studies as required
- 5 years experience with an Electrical / Mechanical contractor
- Trade background and third level qualification required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large scale project
- A construction background
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.