- Flexible working hours
- Flexible days of work
- Fast-paced, customer driven environment
- Competitive (€12 per hour) salary and benefits.
- Dealing with customers in relation to their transportation needs e.g. ticket purchasing, providing travel information etc.
- First point of contact for the customers for the operator
- First-class level of customer service will always be required
- A pro-active approach to assisting customers with travel arrangements in the event of delays or disruptions is essential.
- You must have a passion for customer service
- Very strong communication skills are required
- Problem solving skills are strongly beneficial
- Ambitious nature and leadership attributes are also very desirable.
Who should apply?
Anyone who has customer facing experience can be considered for this role and the following roles would seem to fit the requirements quite closely.
- Customer Service
- Call Centres
These roles are going to be open soon and will fill very fast! -Please apply ASAP to be considered for interview.
Due to new company setup, these roles are temporary initially but will have a strong view to permanency.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.