We have a brand-new position in our IT division for a Personal Assistant to provide support to the Associate Director and also support the wider recruitment team. This position requires someone with exceptional organisation skills and the ability to multitask is a fast-paced environment.
- Provide support at executive level, coordinate calendars, arrange interviews and prioritise engagements where necessary
- Provide administrative support for project work, ad hoc activities and managing the Associate Directors inbox daily
- Speaking with potential candidates regarding potential roles – acting as the first point of contact for the business, you will conduct first stage interviews via Skype and telephone
- Continually building and maintaining knowledge of ICT market
- Monitor and update all jobs and support a global internal database
- Supporting Senior IT Recruitment Consultants – been mentored by industry leading consultants
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant or in an administration role with phone duties
- Experience managing a busy inbox
- Strong Microsoft office skills (word / excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail & be process orientated
- Excellent communication skills – ability to speak another European language would be a bonus but not required
- You need to be assertive, proactive and ok dealing with ambiguity at times
What’s on Offer:
- Full-time permanent position with flexible working options available
- Competitive base salary and benefits package
- Progression opportunities
- Healthy work life balance
- Social and sports clubs including yoga, boxing, running, tag rugby, meditation
Hit the Apply button or email email@example.com with your CV.
Find out more about a career at Sigmar here: https://www.sigmarcareers.com/
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.