- Flexible working hours
- Flexible days of work
- Fast-paced, customer driven environment
- Competitive salary (€12 per hour) and benefits.
- You will be the front-line contact for passengers whether that be at the start, middle or end of their experience/journey
- You will be assisting with the selling of products i.e. tickets, add-on’s etc
- A top-notch level of customer service will always be required
- A pro-active approach to assisting customers with travel arrangements in the event of delays or disruptions is essential.
- You must have a natural flair for customer service
- The ability to remain calm under pressure is desirable
- Very strong communication skills are required
- Problem solving skills are strongly beneficial
- Ambitious nature and leadership attributes are also very desirable.
Who should apply?
Anyone who has customer facing experience can be considered for this role and the following roles would seem to fit the requirements quite closely.
- Customer Service
- Call Centres
Due to new company setup, these roles are temporary initially but will have a strong view to permanency.
These roles are going to be open soon and will fill very fast! -Please apply ASAP to be considered for interview.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.