Our client is currently seeking to recruit Setting Out Engineer to join their team to work on a builds project Dublin City Centre
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site in accordance with the Drawings and Specification,
- Report to Site Manager any unsafe situation observed whilst on site,
- Check/understand Specifications, Drawings and other Contract Documents,
- Preparing As-built drawings, technical reports, site diary,
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, site supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project,
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors,
- Quality control in accordance with company procedures, method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans,
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements.
- A degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ Years Experience with a main contractor
- Setting out experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communications skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety and quality
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.