Our client is currently seeking to recruit Site Agent to join their team for projects based in Dublin City Centre.
- Ensuring that HSQE Management Systems and processes are adhered to, implemented and maintained,
- Understand the Safety Statement and ensure that it is readily available on site.
- Plan, manage and deliver projects in a performance and fashion that epitomizes the company’s vision, strategy and values,
- Plan all construction operations to ensure required deadlines will be met,
- Supervise the work of staff, operatives, sub-contractors etc. and give them guidance when needed,
- Determine required resources (manpower, plant, equipment, subcontractors and materials) from commencement stage through to completion giving consideration to budgetary constraints,
- Negotiate deals with suppliers and sub-contractors,
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities,
- Develop construction budgets, forecasts to completion and resource requirements,
- Ensure all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented and that contract obligations with regards to notifications etc. are adhered to,
- A degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- A member of the relevant Professional Institution,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience for a Site Agent,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience for a Project Manager
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.