The FC will take full responsibility for the day to day financial & commercial operations.
Interviews will take place next week and there will be an immediate offer.
The role is based in North Dublin and the salary ranges from 75k – 80k + benefits.
- Responsible for ensuring accounting issues are identified, discussed, resolved and communicated in a timely manner.
- Ongoing responsibility for the preparation of monthly management accounts with analysis against budgets and forecasts.
- Implementing new management control processes and policies.
- Monthly Business Analysis Report with Management Accounts and presentation / recommendations to the board.
- Responsible for running the company payroll
- Weekly cashflow forecast and monitoring of banks.
- Completion of end of year financial reporting.
- Supporting the CEO and management team on ad hoc projects
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Minimum 3/4 years relevant post qualification experience in a Finance position or equivalent role;
- In-depth knowledge of financial accounting and all relevant standards and regulations;
- Strong knowledge of financial systems and ability to identify and implement necessary systems alterations and improvements;
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.