This opportunity is based within the new Sigmar office in Cork City. You will join a high-performing business who are supportive and encouraging. This role suits an experienced recruiter who wants to further build their name in the industry and have access to a wide variety of existing clients.
What Will You Do On A Daily Basis?
- End to end management of the recruitment processes for engineering roles within the Pharma and Medical Device industries
- Consulting with all levels of candidates across Engineering as to relevant job opportunities – roles including mechanical, electrical, production, maintenance etc
- Relationship and account management (process management, consultation, negotiation)
- Business development (cold calling, events, networking and client meetings)
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management)
- Candidate screening and support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Expanding your product knowledge and network in the industry of Engineering in general
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment (more is always welcome!)
- Degree in a technical related discipline preferred
- Adept communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business acumen with entrepreneurial flair
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- High energy and tenacity
- Performs best under pressure
What’s on Offer?
- Permanent Engineering Recruitment Consultant role with a competitive basic salary
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds!
- Structured career path with additional annual leave and benefits as you progress
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off- site, on-site & online)
- Yearly overseas Christmas party
- Healthy work-life balance
- Exciting career opportunity that offers independence and ability to use knowledge of the team and Sigmar brand
- Opportunity to place candidates into Quality, Process, Manufacturing, Test, Validation, and Engineering roles with leading companies (Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Electronics, Heavy Engineering) both locally and nationwide
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney, Recruitment & Development Manager at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to email@example.com
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.