An opportunity is available for a talented recruiter to join Sigmar’s growing office in Cork. You will have the opportunity to work with an experienced team of recruiters and build your function further. If you have a desire to lead and commercially grow a division, we want to hear from you!
We have openings across IT, Engineering, Science, and Commercial teams recruiting within the Munster market.
- Providing the vital link between clients and candidates
- Candidate sourcing (online, social media, networking, database management)
- Candidate screening and support (interviewing, consultation, interview preparation)
- Becoming a SME on your market place in order to offer advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates and market conditions
- Business development of existing and new clients (cold calling, attending events, networking and client meetings)
- Sourcing and managing your own accounts, building relationships with the key decision makers
- Achieving core KPIs and sales targets
- Leading and building a team of recruiters within your division – driving activity and productivity
- Input into management meetings and commercial decision making across the region
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in recruiting (more is always welcome!)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience leading a team of recruiters or resourcers (1+ headcount)
- Market Knowledge – knowledge of what is happening within your specialist area
- Commercially minded with an interest in how businesses work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Performs best under pressure
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%) – with no thresholds!
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online)
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more
- Regular social events including Christmas Party abroad every year!
- Healthy work-life balance
How to Apply
For further information and a confidential chat please contact Dee Sweeney at Sigmar on +353 19619720 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
**All applications will be treated in strictest confidence**
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.