Role: Office Manager
Contract: Full-Time Perm
The successful applicant for this position will be highly motivated, have exceptional organisational and communication skills and a talent for attention to detail.
We are looking for an enthusiastic multi-tasker who will work well with others as well as on their own initiative to contribute to the success of the organisation by supporting a busy office and promoting a winning atmosphere; this is a predominantly self-managing support role that requires a “can do” attitude.
- Efficient management of the office functions.
- Overseeing all facility requirements and ensure effective implementation of same.
- Liaising with suppliers – cleaning staff, building maintenance, supplies, equipment, furniture, etc.
- Enforce and maintain all office policies and procedures.
- Assisting and managing travel bookings.
- Maintaining a shared calendar and meeting room bookings.
- Effectively communicate all business updates/office-related information to all required audiences.
- Setting up and coordinate conference calls.
- Oversee GDPR compliance in terms of office cleanliness.
- The first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the Reception area, Meeting rooms, and Canteen.
- 2-3 years of Office Management experience.
- Professional telephone manner and strong organisational skills.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong PC skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem solving, organisational and timekeeping skills.
- Confident in a client-facing role.
- Experience handling multiple tasks.
- Energetic, committed, self-reliant and resilient.
- Excellent judgement and discretion when handling confidential matters and information
- Flexible and have the ability to manage shifting priorities
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.