UK Client Services for Corporate Professional Services Firm located in Dublin City Centre. Permanent. Salary 38k
Do you have experience dealing with Top Tier clients and are you ready for the next step up?
Well this Client is a large prestigious Corporate Professional Services Firm who have their headquarters in New York with offices worldwide and its Irish Office located in Dublin City Centre and they are looking for a Senior Client Services Executive where you will be dealing with Top Calibre clients from the World’s Top Corporations, Investment Firms, Management Consultancies and Non Profits via Phone, Video and Face to Face meetings.
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Dealing with Top Tier Clients via phone, video and face to face meetings
- Assisting these Clients in learning and making better decisions every day
- Facilitating custom learning solutions such as phone consultations, one to one meetings, surveys, reports and consulting engagements
- Recruiting new Clients to join Company’s membership through targeted outreach via phone, email, social media and other methods
- Responsible for Client projects from start to finish and the overall whole Client experience
- Working closely with internal Team Leaders to maximize commercial outcome
- Communicating with Clients to assess their learning needs
- Educating clients on company products
- Account Management and relationship building
- Coaching and mentoring new joiners
- Written and spoken fluent English – must be C1 or C2
- A written and spoken 2nd EU Language is a strong advantage
- University Degree
- At least 2 Years’ experience gained in client services or sales or account management within a Corporate Firm
- Need to have experience in client services, dealing with businesses as opposed to customer services
- A confident speaker on the Telephone
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This role comes with a basic salary of 38k along with a Bonus structure of 7k along with 24 Days Holidays. Also, you get Medical cover, Pension, Free Beverages and Snacks and more. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.