To be considered for this role you must have at least 2 years’ experience as an Electrical Maintenance Technician with an electrical background in a production environment.
Duties of the job:
- Excellent PLC skills including fault finding and program adjustments.
- HVAC Equipment/Electrical Services/Projects.
- Reactive maintenance to all plant equipment.
- Troubleshooting electrical reactive works.
- Instrumentation/pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and welding experience.
- Refrigeration/Steam Boilers/Fire/Intruder/Sprinkler systems.
- Air compressors, Vacuum systems.
- Coordinate and supervise contract labour.
- Maintain Preventive Maintenance System.
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing and replenishment of all equipment spares. Production Facility Experience.
- Welding MIG/TIG essential. Applicants must be flexible as the hours will vary with shifts but will be required to work days and shifts.
Requirments of the job:
- Multi-skilled with an electrical background with time served as a qualified electrician
- PLC/Controller experience (programming an advantage)
- Trades diploma/qualification
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate
- You must be flexible in this position and be prepared to undertake other work that may be assigned to your form time to time, which may be outside the area of your normal duties.
For more info you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.