Great opportunity for someone who is looking to be part of a growing company. This is a full time permanent position and offers full training. Is a field based role so must require a driving licence.
Requirements of the job:
- Off-load and prepare automated storage equipment ready for installation.
- Install Hänel automated storage equipment at client sites using correct procedures.
- Daily checks on forklift, MEWP and handling equipment.
- Comply with the company’s and the client’s environmental, health and safety requirements, policies and procedures including risk assessments and method statements for the build and installation of automated storage equipment.
- Complete documentation relevant to each build and install, reporting back to the Installations Manager and Operations Manager.
- Record and complete daily, weekly and monthly administration documents e.g. timesheet, expenses and company vehicle.
What you will get:
- Intensive teaching programme for product training.
- A state-of-the-art UK training centre for hands-on continuous R&D and training on industry specific machinery, plant and equipment
- Fully expensed travel
- Complete set of tools and full site uniform
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual discretionary profit-related bonus scheme
For more information you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.