Polish Jobs in Dublin. Polish & German Content Associate. Salary 26k plus Bonus plus Benefits. Permanent.
Do you speak Polish and advanced to fluent German and want to work in a fun and vibrant company located in Dublin City?
Well this company is one of the fastest growing companies in the world and they work with World Famous Media Brands. They have offices worldwide with the Irish office located in Dublin City and they are looking for a German speaker to work with this Brand as a German and Polish Content Associate.
This role is analytical, administrative and client services related so requires excellent attention to detail and a professional telephone manner.
Responsibilities for this role will include but will not be limited to :
- Reviewing online Advertising and ensuring correct information is displayed
- Online research to ensure information is correct
- Calling clients to ensure information is correct
- Processing and raising requests or transactions
- Following compliance procedures regarding client advertising
- Responding to and assisting with requests
- Using Social Media tools and online advertising
- Working on a large team on this exciting project
Experience required for this role :
- Written and spoken fluent Polish
- Written and spoken advanced to fluent German
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Some office experience is an advantage
- No experience is ok too
- Familiar with Social Media and Online Advertising
- Must of lived or worked in Germany or Poland
This role comes with a Basic salary along with a Bonus structure, 25 Days Holidays, Relocation Assistance, Life Assurance, Gym and Retail Discounts and more!
If this job would interest you, then please email me and we can arrange a call.
If you know of anybody looking, please feel free to pass them my contact details too!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.