Senior Financial Accountant - Software Company -
You will amongst an ambitious group of accountants who handle the core accounting responsibilities at this Technology Giant. On a day to day basis, you will be challenged and face problem-solving skills to support the business’ key objectives to grow quite rapidly over the next 5 years.
- Interface with key business partners in both APAC and EMEA regions.
- Prepare and present financial information to different audiences including auditors and regional accountants.
- Ensure cost effective performance and on-time delivery of information as per agreed internal SLAs.
- Identify chances and implement programs to eliminate, automate or outsource activities.
- Qualified Accountant & strong academics
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in fixed asset or inventory accounting is ideal
- Previous strong financial accounting experience
- High level of analytical skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative working style both inhouse and across others international teams.
- Process excellence and hands on project management experience highly regarded.
Please attach a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Aoife on 01 474 4691 to discuss your next career move in the strictest of confidence
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.