My client a Cork Engineering company require a Project Co-Coordinator.
You will report to the team Manager, and work with a team of talented professionals in a fast paced environment.
In essence he/she will take hold of deliver projects and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
Other key duties include (but not limited to) :
- Take ownership of cradle to grave projects delivering on time and on budget.
- Schedule resources for project duties and compile project reports.
- Liase with customers to organise activities for teams on customer sites
- Prepare and coordinate relevant documentation
- A background in customer care.
- Build a rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Track project delivery against scope, budgets and customer satisfaction; escalating issues as required.
- Identify and respond to opportunities for efficiency improvements in the execution of all projects
- Engineering Degree with with 2 years + experience in the delivery of high end Engineering Projects.
- Any experience with MS Projects or qualifications in Project Management seen as a distinct advantage.
For full details please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.