My client is currently in the process of the development of a new plant and is looking for a Maintenance Technician. The company is based in Dublin North and the salary is up to €45k.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environment processes and procedures are adhered to and maintained on a continuous basis.
- Perform daily maintenance checks and repairs on plant, machinery and equipment.
- Provide maintenance support, entering data, updating equipment records, produce performance reports and participating in continuous improvement follow up.
- Responsible for executing all work requests in a timely manner.
- Carry out general mechanical and electrical maintenance repairs as they arise and completing risk assessments and method statements for same.
- Identify any operations or maintenance issues on plant.
- Troubleshoot problems; locate source of issue; create a solution and arrange repair in line with safety and manufacturer guidelines.
- Update the maintenance management system, record all changes, stores transactions and work carried out
- Supply technical support to the AD plant team.
- Liaise with contractors to ensure repair work is carried out in a safe manner and on schedule.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues, and update them on progress of repair work.
- Assist with projects as required.
Requirements of the job:
- Either a relevant third level engineering qualification or a time served apprenticeship in a mobile plant environment.
- Demonstrable experience of fault finding and problem solving plant issues.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/process/generation environment with strict HSE guidelines.
For more information you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.