Food Manufacturing company based Louth is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team. This is a full time permanent position and the salary is up to €40k.
- Maintain all production machinery, ensuring availability to production
- Repair all minor breakdowns electrical and mechanical regardless of bias (electrical or mechanical)
- Carry out preventative maintenance work to production machinery as per manufacturers specifications
- Monitor and repair were necessary, all utility services for machinery
- Maintain Engineering area in terms of good house keeping
- Carry out minor electrical and mechanical installations regardless of bias(electrical or mechanical)
- Liaise with production supervisor/manager during production downtime, and installation work
- Work in conjunction with Health & Safety Reps and the Health and Safety Office in Carrying out risk assessments on machinery and daily tasks, leading to recognised safe procedures of work
- Extended training on specific machines (machine ownership)
- Aid in the design, installation of new lines and processes
Professional skills either of the below
- Time served apprenticeship (Fitter, Welder, Toolmaker etc.)
- Time served apprenticeship (Electrician, Instrumentation etc.)
- Self motivatated
- Ability to problem solve and repair as an individual
For more information you can contact me directly on 01 4744652 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.