Job: Technical Support Analyst
Contract: Full Time - Permanent
Benefits Include: Pension Plan, Health Insurance, Gym Subsidy, Bike to Work Scheme, Canteen On-Site & Free Parking
My client is a multinational company in the Medical Device industry. They are currently looking for an experience Technical Support Analyst to join their friendly team in Galway city.
- Learn about and understand products and ongoing releases
- Troubleshoot customer's technical problems via phone, email or remote control
- Answer calls and emails in line with team KPIs
- Keep customers (external and internal) informed of the status of their helpdesk issues
- Monitor performance of installed software and hardware products
- Action urgent issues immediately, escalating to product development team where required
- Provide training/create documentation as needed
The Ideal Candidate for this job
- Fluent English and German
- Relevant Certificate/Diploma/Degree
- At least 1-year IT Support experience
- Understand PC networking hardware/software concepts
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 10, Server 2012 standalone and in a network environment
- Familiar with SQL/MS SQL server and databases
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and be able to replicate and test problems in multiple environments
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 749 261 E:email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.