Role: Payroll Administrator
Location: Galway City
Contract: Temp 9 months
Our manufacturing client is looking for a contractor to join their team for a 9-month project. You will own and drive employee life-cycle processes such as Payroll, On-boarding, Off-boarding, Data Management, Time and Attendance and other transactional tasks for all employees within scope.
An an interest in HR is desirable but not essential. A strong background in payroll is essential.
- Execute HR plans, processes, and programs aligned with business objectives and HR strategy.
- Tie out each payroll processed to ensure all payments have been properly processed and appropriate taxes/deductions withheld as scheduled;
- Manage any payroll queries and payroll related documents which need to be issued
- Responsible for the execution of standard reports to finance
- Manage T&A data collection and ensure timely submission of all (in)variable data for payroll calculations, always assuring highest levels of accuracy;
- Manage and coordinate both the On-boarding and Off-boarding processes, ensuring that all the HR activities are completed for both newcomers and leavers;
- Manage all personnel administration (including offers and changes in labor relationship such as increases, bonuses and redundancies, letter preparation, employee file maintenance);
- Administer all relevant benefits, such as Private Pension, Contractual Insurance etc.;
- Ensure the HRMS system is up-to-date with accurate data, perform the transactions (such as new hires, promotions, pay changes, leaves of absence, etc) and provide HRMS self-service administration;
- Manage and respond to customer queries, with a first contact resolution goal and create and maintain the knowledge articles for the country / cluster;
- Administer all aspects of the various HR policies and ensure compliance to all statutory regulations;
- Collaborate with the HR Solutions team, HRIT team, other HR departments and managers to resolve inquiries and issues and drive continuous improvement;
- Actively support enterprise and system and process improvement implementations (where applicable);
- Associate degree with 2+ years of payroll experience working with a high volume of transactions and managing vendors
- Proven track record of managing internal and external stakeholders
- Process driven, with strong understanding of HR processes, policies and systems (PeopleSoft/SAP, etc.)
- Experience with administering HR systems, PeopleSoft and Taleo preferred
- HR policy and program administration experience a plus
- Intermediate level MS Office skills are required
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309 - email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.