Role: Senior Customer Service Support Specialist
Location: Galway City
Contract: 12 months
You will supervise, mentor and motivate a team of International Customer Services Specialists with particular responsibility for ensuring KPIs are met and exceeded.
You will also assist the International Customer Service Manager in developing a team based continuous improvement culture with particular focus on operational efficiency to drive a better customer experience.
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available to meet business requirements.
- Work closely with the International Customer Service Manager facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Provide continuous on the job training and mentoring (when needed) to ensure that all ICS Specialist competencies are maintained to the highest standard.
- Fully understand how the activities and processes within the International CS function link to overall Tier Metrics and Organisation metrics.
- Continuously review opportunities to streamline processes and work with the Customer Service Support Team to drive efficiencies and improve customers experience.
- Drive cross functional collaboration to support operational delivery for IDEM & CM EMEA
- Review, analyse and action key orders from weekly OOR and streamline escalations to relevant Commercial Leads.
- Drive a new culture of prioritisation and targeted focus in line with the Revenue and Metric demands – ensuring that the team can fully adapt to the changing demands and have dedicated focus on the most appropriate actions for that day/ week etc.
- Collaborate and share best practice with other Customer Service Senior Specialists within GBS ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Customer Service activities.
You must have:
- Subject matter expert on all International Customer Service processes, procedures and exceptions.
- Minimum 1 years + experience mentoring and coaching teams.
- Experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement activities/initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in supporting Team Leads/Manager in managing team performance and productivity.
- Proven track record in working with cross functional teams to deliver KPI’s.
- SAP expert knowledge essential.
- Expert understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics.
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge essential.
To apply for this position please contact Ciara Darcy at Sigmar Recruitment
T: +353 91 455309 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.