Our client is looking for a project coordinator to work across a leading technology firms’ real estate portfolio. The role is based in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is one of the world’s largest investors and providers of commercial real estate services.
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator to:
- Supporting Project Managers across the department to ensure timely, smooth running of projects.
- Produce reports, meeting minutes and present findings.
- Monitor client data within the client CRM system, and regularly audit the data to ensure 100% compliance for each project.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role in the construction or real estate industry (or equivalent other).
- A strong knowledge of client software systems (Oracle, Salesforce or other CRM systems).
- An ability to communicate effectively with both external and internal stakeholders while working on global accounts.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
- A Doer: The ideal candidate should approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude, have the ability to problem solve and have a strong work ethic.
- A People Person: You should be a team player, with effective written, verbal communication skills, and the ability to present to stakeholders.
- An Organiser: The ideal candidate should have a strong eye to detail, an ability to multitask, and ability to continually change and adapt under strict deadlines.
What You Get
The successful individual will get a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in one of the world’s leading tech hubs.
What You Need to Do
In order to apply for this job, click ‘apply now’, or contact Eimear Rooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.