Accounts Assistant | South Dublin | 35,000 | 6-8 Month Contract
Currently out of work or contract coming to an end? My client, a leading company in its industry are looking for an account assistant with 2+ years’ experience to join their team.
- Accounts Payable-Responsible for the weekly payment of any purchase invoices that arise
- Accounts Receivable- Responsible for the creation and the billing of all sales invoices
- Responsible for the posting of all purchase invoices and sales invoices onto oracle
- Responsible for the detection of and control of overdue payments;
- Responsible for calculating weekly/monthly payroll
- Supplier set-up – To process new vendor information into Oracle and where appropriate set up HSBC templates. To ensure that all data is accurate and reconciles to vendor data.
- Ad hoc duties
- 2+ years’ experience in an account’s assistant role
- Strong technical knowledge of the AP and AR function
To apply now for this account’s assistant role, send your CV to email@example.com or call Eanna on 014744662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.