My client, an international technology company is seeking to hire a Head of Statutory Accounting on a permanent basis.
This is a unique opportunity to become an integral part of a leading Finance Team. The position will work closely with and support the Financial Controller in a variety of functions and projects including statutory accounts, multi-book accounting, technical accounting.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of statutory accounts for multiple entiites.
• Planning and completion of statutory audits, be the main point of contact to liaise with external auditors and accounting providers.
• Ability to liaison with tax team to close out statutory accounts on time
• Record and reconcile intercompany transactions
• Assist with the maintenance of multiple sets of USGAAP books
• Assist where needed with the US GAAP audit
• Assist with other ad hoc projects as necessary
• ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant
• Minimum 7 years of accounting experience.
• Must have exposure to US GAAP
• Top 10 experience would be desirable
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.