We are looking for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join our client, a highly successful construction supplies company. The ASM will be required to develop new business and create lasting relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate for this job will be a self-driven salesperson with an ability to manage key stakeholders. If you feel that you meet the requirements below and have the drive to succeed within the construction sales sector, then please apply.
Location: North West Dublin
Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
Benefits: Bonus, car, laptop, phone
Area Sales Manager’s Responsibilities:
- Grow revenue within assigned area
- Develop and manage stakeholder relationships
- Create sales forecasts and targeting plans
- Report internally on sales figures
- Keep up to date on industry trends
- 3+ year’s construction sales experience
- Background in B2B sales
- Excellent telephone/meeting manner
- Strong knowledge of the construction sector
- Fluent English and full working rights in Ireland
To apply for this job, please follow the link or call Paul O’Gorman on 01 4744 684.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.