Excellent opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join an established Internationally Traded Services company based in Cork as part of their Operations Team.
Sounds fantastic, but what are the in’s and out’s of the role?
- Evaluating and improving on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintaining reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Developing innovative solutions.
- Improving process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Developing and implementing systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Working with various departments to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and financial budgets are followed.
- Ensuring that all cGMP requirements are achieved in terms of equipment usage, training, data collection and process controls.
I’m interested, but what should my profile look like in order to be considered?
- You will have a 3rd level Engineering degree
- You will have min. 3+ year’s relevant mechanical and process engineering experience.
- If you have Project Management experience that would be great.
- Certification or work experience in Lean/Six Sigma is vital for this role.
- Strong PC skills
If you think you fit the bill, drop your CV to email@example.com or give me a call to discuss to 021 4847 138.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.