Role: Our client is a major facilities and engineering contractor who are currently hiring a Technical Support Engineer to assist their customers and engineers in the delivery of facilities management projects. This job will be well suited for someone coming from an electrical background who has previously worked in a similar facilities management environment. As the Technical Support Engineer, your job will involve ensuring that the processes necessary to finish facilities projects on time are completed. This will require the ability to multi-task and prioritise deadlines under pressure. If you are interested in applying to be our client’s next Technical Support Engineer, you can find more information below to see if it is the right job for you.
- Following up on statutory works to ensure client compliance.
- Ensuring all project processes are captured and updated in the CAFM system.
- Regularly keeping all planned preventative maintenance (PPM) worksheets up to date and compliant.
- Bringing calls for clients through to billing stage.
- Reacting to the company’s customer requirements in a timely fashion.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong electrical/electromechanical background.
- Adept multitasking ability.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workloads.
- Strong organisational/planning skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Effective communicator and relationship builder.
- Able to work and make decisions without close supervision.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of job described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.