Assistant Compliance officer Job
I am now seeking an Assistant Compliance officer on behalf of my client in Dublin City. Our client provides asset and liability management services to the Irish Government and they are seeking an assistant compliance manager to join their team. Ideally you will have previous experience in Complioance, AML or CTF for this role.
An excellent salary and package is on offer for the succesful candidate as well as ample opportunities for future progression.
You will be responsible for:
- coordinating compliance according to applicable laws and regulations, develop relationship with the regulators and assisting in regulatory inspections or drafting policies.
- Assisting with the implementation of a comprehensive compliance and data protection plan.
- Promoting staff awareness of compliance and ethical issues.
- Previous experience working in Compliance in financial services.
- Experience in the areas of data protection and/or AML/CTF is also suitable.
- Professional qualifications in compliance are desirable but not essential
To Apply Now please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Luca on 01 4744602 to discuss if you are a suitable match.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.