I currently have an opening with a market leading Energy Company who are experiencing exponential growth in the current market. They are seeking a Senior Economic Analyst to join their team in the Dublin area.
As the Senior Economic Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Provision of regulatory economic leadership and input to the revenue controls for the business.
- Assist in shaping the regulatory strategy for maximum effectiveness and ensure alignment with the business strategy to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Management and oversight of the company’s annual revenue adjustment and tariffing process.
- Develop incentives aligning the business’s performance with the value delivered to customers.
- Research in relation to regulatory approaches elsewhere and their applicability to the group of businesses.
- Primary point of contact in respect of regulatory financial models and modelling to the business
- Degree in Economics or a closely related discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in an economic/analyst role, in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities, coupled with the ability to make reasoned judgements based on available information.
- Ability to draft documentation in a rational, evidence-based, clear and concise manner.
- Ability to guide, persuade and influence others through developed skills of communication and diplomacy.
- Ability to express and clearly present to senior stakeholders internally and externally key economic concepts.
Please contact Luca Zelli at email@example.com or call 4744602 Today!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.