Our client a leading financial services organisation that specialise in loan administration, asset management and special servicing to the banking and securitisation markets are now seeking a commercial Asset Manager to join their team.
An excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate for this job DOE
- Responsibility for approximately 50-100 borrower connections
- Deliver agreed goals and targets
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolios
- Effecient implementation of strategies for debt recovery and ongoing management of secured assets.
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager / Senior Manager in the organisation of borrower meetings
Requirements for this role:
- 2 years experience in banking/financial services industry.
- Experience in managing cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Be highly effecient and organised
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Apply today!! If you are interested in discussing this role further or discussing any other roles that may be available, please call Luca today on 01-4744602 or email me at lzelli @sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.