Senior Corporate Actions Analyst
A highly reputable Global brand is looking to hire a Senior Corporate Actions Analyst.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for processing all corporate action and dividend entitlements to the individual funds on an accurate and timely basis, taking account of accounting practices, for inclusion in the calculation of the daily Net Asset Value (NAV) of the individual funds.
- Ensuring all corporate actions are verified to multiple sources and processed in the Corporate Action system.
- Identification, escalation and resolution of corporate action issues with particular emphasis on time critical and complex issues and managing custodian deadlines.
- Preparing voluntary corporate action notifications for distribution to the fund managers and trading desks.
- Liaising with other Operational areas such as Settlements, Pricing, Data Management and Fair Value and in Investment Management with the local Portfolio Service Groups.
- 6+ months' experience in Corporate Actions with a Fund Administrator or Asset Manager.
- Basic working knowledge of Equity / Fixed Income / Derivative type instruments.
- Exposure to theoretical pricing of Corporate Action derived securities.
- Must have an Irish/EU passport or Stamp 4 visa.
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Luca on 01 4744602 for a confidential chat!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.