Our client a global Asset Management firm that specialise in providing investment management services such as mutual funds, pension management and fund platforms to private and institutional investors is looking for a Senior Trade Management Analyst to join their Equity and Fixed Income team
As a Senior Trade Management Analyst you will be responsible for all aspects of Post Trade Operations across the Equity, Fund, Fixed Income, FX / Money Market, and Derivative asset classes.
There is an excellent salary on offer for this roles and industry leading benefits package
- Make sure all trades are captured in accordance with internal deadlines
- All trades are confirmed on Trade date
- All trades are communicated to the Custodian via SWIFT
- All trades are Pre-Matched in accordance with market deadlines
- All Failing trades are captured and investigated
- All cash and stock breaks are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Perform system testing
- 2-4 years Trade Management experience;
- Candidate will ideally be coming for another Asset Manager position
- Familiarity with CTM and Alert;
- Must have an Irish/EU passport or a Stamp 4 visa;
APPLY NOW by sending your CV to email@example.com or call Luca on 01-4744602 to discuss.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.