Business Analyst – Digital and Mobile
Exciting Business Analyst role available with my client based in Dublin Airport. You will support the delivery of leading digital platform offering within the company, which is the primary sales and service channel. This role reports to the program lead BA and you will have responsibility for the technical and commercial focus and software delivery projects. You will make significant contribution to the development team. Great opportunity to progress your career in one of Irelands most well-known companies.
- Lead and manage digital projects, goals and business initiatives
- Build strong relationships with key product and business owners, being able to understand the goals and business strategy.
- Noticing impact and blockers on the projects and coming up with solutions to support programme and project management team.
- Ensuring agreed SDLC processes are being adhered to on your programme and project
- Flagging issues and blockers which prevent you and/ or team members from completing work in agreed time frames.
- Contributing ideas on ways to improve Business Analyst team exposure and ways of working.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Waterfall and agile methodologies. Understand role during delivery and QA phases
- Excellent communication and documentation skills – Must be able to present facts clearly.
- Experience facilitating workshops with multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors and dealing with the challenges this brings.
- Proven experience implementing strong process driven approaches
- Strategy and product awareness
- Excellent organisational and Analytical skills
- Must be able to work with tight deadlines
- Payment solutions or payment operation experience.
- Must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Competitive Salary, generous annual leave and bonus are among the benefits with this company.
If this is of interest to you, I would love to speak to you. You can apply directly, or call Fiona on 01 961 9714 or email me at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.