Junior Asset Manager – Maynooth and Dublin – 45k
A financial services organisation specialising in loan administration, facility agent, asset management and special servicing to the banking and securitisation markets is looking for a Junior Asset Manager.
ROLE PURPOSE: Responsibility for assisting in the ongoing management of a portfolio of borrower connections, interfacing with the client and meeting their objectives and timeframes.
- Providing assistance on both a proactive and reactive basis in management of underlying assets securing loans.
- Will have responsibility for instructing and managing the numerous Solicitor Firms appointed to the client panel and ensuring progress and timelines/client expectations are met.
- Completion of all actions to assist with security realisation and ensuring that same is completed to the highest possible standard of accuracy and within the required turnaround times.
- Ensuring all MI systems are kept up to date and accurate at all times and delivery of accurate and robust MI as required by our client.
- Recoveries focusing on Litigation;
- Minimum APA Loans; Ideally fully Qualified QFA;
- An in-depth knowledge and experience of the workings of the various courts’ practices and procedures with a problem-solving view towards the systemic issues that present;
APPLY NOW or send your CV to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie or call Neringa on 01 4744633
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.