Financial Accountant | 60-70K + Benefits | Dublin City Centre |
My client based in Dublin City Centre are looking to hire a financial accountant with 2+ years PQE in Industry on a permanent basis. Really progressive role in popular industry where the selected candidates will be working directly with the CFO.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to meet internal and external reporting deadlines
- Monitor finance performance and provide detailed reports
- Business partnering with key senior managers to understand business performance and addressing their financial requirements
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Monitoring actual performance compared to budget, profitability review and variance analysis
- End to end ownership of the annual audit process
- Liaise with key senior managers in order to identify areas for improved performance
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified financial accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2+ years post qualification experience in industry role.
- Excellent analytical skills (advanced MS Excel) with very strong numeracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to hear more about this financial accountant position, send your CV to email@example.com or call in confidence Eanna on 014744662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.