Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
A leading global investments advisor is looking to add a Compliance Officer to it’s team in Dublin City Centre.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer the successful candidate will be liaising with colleagues throughout Europe relating to compliance and regulatory matters.
- Identify and rectify potential regulatory breaches within the business
- Prepare periodic reports for board meetings
- Development, implement and maintain new compliance policies for the company’s Irish investments business
- Carry out periodic audit and assessments of risk and compliance structures
- Conduct reviews of investment products offered by the business
Skills and Experience:
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulations such as AIFMD, MiFiD and UCITS
- 4 years’ experience in a relevant compliance role in the investments sector
- Currently/recently employed in compliance or risk role in asset management or other relevant sector
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin or email@example.com or 01 4744608.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.