Human Resources Administrator
Irish Tech start-up with attractive North Dublin location seeking an HR Administrator for a permanent position. This is a busy role for somebody with strong administrative skills supporting the HR Manager.
This role could be a great career step for an HR graduate with an internship, or some HR contract work completed.
- 6-12 months+ HR Admin experience and ideally some experience working in a corporate environment.
- Flexible, can-do attitude. This is a dynamic start-up environment with lots of variety and we’re looing for someone happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved.
- Strong detail-oriented administration skills, as well as good communication skills. You will be assisting the HR Manager in making sure all employee records are up to date for the rapidly growing international workforce.
- 1 degree in HR or Business. Or any third level degree in addition to another HR qualification (e.g. CIPD certificate, diploma).
- Assisting HR Manager with daily operational HR duties. As you find your feet, responsibilities and exposure to more areas of HR will increase.
- Core HR Administration duties – initially bringing all files and systems up to date in line with the recent growth in headcount. Maintaining documentation as this growth continues.
- Recruitment Support – Supporting the HR Team and working closely with Line Managers to ensure that candidate experience is prioritised, and processes run efficiently.
- HR project work - Supporting colleagues in taking part in HR initiatives and project such as development and implementation of new policies, process improvements, rolling out new initiatives.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.