Recruitment Analyst – Large Tech MNC
Large MNC in the tech industry looking for an In-House Recruitment Analyst to join Dublin city centre team.
The core aim for this role is to review inbound applications for an internal client group of Hiring Managers and Recruiters. You will be on a mid-large sized team that is responsible for a large volume of hires with one of the most successful Tech companies in the world.
- Review active candidate applications while holding a strong knowledge of a broad set of requirements for a diverse range of teams.
- Liaise with other stakeholders in the recruitment process from Recruiters to Line Managers to HR.
- Analyse market trends and communicate market knowledge to the relevant stakeholders in the business.
- Act as a Consultant internally, advising on profiles, the market, cross-company recruitment processes.
- Analyse methods and processes in order to identify improvements or streamlining opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years Recruitment experience, preferably in a MNC environment, or as a supplier to large MNC accounts.
- Ideally looking for experience recruiting for tech, Prof Services, or a mix of sectors but other areas may be considered if you have strong Account Management or Service Delivery experience.
- Ability to understand multiple, evolving roles and their particular requirements.
- Enthusiastic “can-do” attitude.
- Analytical mind-set with regard to candidate screening and also process improvement.
- Ideally 3rd Level Degree achieving 2.1 grade or higher, but strong relevant work experience is the primary requirement.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.