Lead Business Analyst
Exciting Business Analyst role available with my client in South Dublin. You will report to the Project head and will lead 2 junior Business Analysts. You will work with development team and Key Stakeholders in the business to deliver business requirements. Great career progression and incentives in place with this company.
- Work with development teams to translate business requirements into functional specifications to include flow charts, use cases and system requirements.
- Look at solutions and workarounds before assigning to the development team.
- Produce high quality business requirement specifications, procedures and training materials.
- Engage in the analysis and resolution of defects identified during system build and test cycle.
- Work with developers during technical design and implementation phase to ensure affective implementation of projects.
- Work with UAT teams during testing stage.
- Day to day management of 2 Business Analysts.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience as a BA or similar role in a commercial environment.
- Manage the lifecycle of the Development teams pipeline and backlog.
- Aiming to reduce manual processes and maximise outputs through automation
- Experience offering non software solutions and workarounds to business owners.
- Management or lead experience
- Experienced gathering requirements and producing business value estimations
- Experience mapping complex business processes.
- Strong experience in user testing and agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Stakeholder management
- Results driven team player
- Excellent MS office Skills
If this is of interest to you, I would love to speak to you. You can apply directly, or call Fiona on 01 961 9714 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.