Compliance Manager – Dublin South – 75k
A subsidiary of one of the largest American banks, specialising in credit card transactions, with presents in over 30 countries around the world, is looking to hire a Compliance Manager.
As a Compliance Manager you will be part of their Wealth Management & Investment Services business which includes Global Corporate Trust & Custody and Fund Services business lines.
As a Compliance Manager you will be responsible for the provision of technical expertise to business lines to manage their regulatory requirements. Also, the Manager may be the designated Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a number of regulatory areas, for example MiFID, AIFMD, UCITS, CSDR and the Investment Firms Regulations.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development and review of regulatory compliance policies and procedures;
- Maintain a compliance risk assessment framework for the business and partake in regulatory monitoring and reporting activities.
- Assist compliance work streams in any expansionary projects that may take place.
- To oversee the marketing/advertising compliance sign-off process (referred to as the Compliance Material Review & Approval process).
- To maintain an Enterprise Compliance Risk framework for the business and ensure sufficient Conduct Management Information is produced by business lines.
- 5+ years in a similar Compliance role;
- Experience of funds/custody regulation;
- Demonstrable experience of interaction and influencing at a senior level;
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland full-time for unlimited period of time; EU passport or Stamp 4 holder;
APPLY NOW or send your CV directly to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie; Alternatively, call Neringa on 01 4744633 for a confidential chat.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.